| 5 comments ]

It's time for my indulgent post again. (I've been doing this a lot lately but...)

The other day, while browsing blogs, I came across one of my latest blog crushes (Keep it like a Secret), and was delighted to find a post on my most favourite man in the world... Mr. Alec Baldwin.

He may be a notorious Hollywood asshole , but he only respects people that deserve and have earned his respect. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE him, he is my all-time favourite Hollywood star, and is probably the only person in the world that would leave me entirely star struck if I were to ever meet him face-to-face.

So I got to thinking about Alec Baldwin and naturally I recalled his infamous telephone message to his then 11-year-old daughter. Although the message is incredibly harsh and inappropriate, I always burst out in laughter every time I hear it. Oh Ally... you so crazy! So I thought I'd post it up here for your evening amusement.

"Hey I want to tell you something okay, I want to leave a message for you right now, cause again it's 10:30 here in New York on a Wednesday and once again I made an ASS of myself trying to get to a phone to call you at a specific time. When the time comes for me to make the phone call I stop whatever I'm doing and I go and I make that phone call. At 11 o'clock in the morning in new York and if you don't pick up the phone at 10:00 at night and you don't even have that god damn phone turned on. I want you to know something okay. I am tired of playing this game with you. I am leaving this message with you to tell you you have insulted me for the last time. You have insulted me. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being. I don't give a damn that your 12 years old, or 11 years old or that your a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass, who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone. And when I come out there next week... I'm going to fly out there for the DAY just to straighten you out on this issue. I'm going to let you know just how disappointed in you I am, and how ANGRY I am with you, that you have done this to me again. You have made me feel like shit and you have made me feel like a fool, over and over and over again. And this crap you pull on me with this god damn phone situation - that you would never DREAM of doing to your mother - and you do it to me constantly, over and over again. I am going to get on a plane or I'm going to come out there for the day , AND I AM GOING TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR ASS OUT when I see you. Do you understand me? I am going to REALLY make sure you get it. Then I'm going to get on a plane, I'm going to turn around, and I'm going to come home. So you better be ready FRIDAY THE 20TH, to meet with me to let you know just how I feel about what a rude little pig you really are. YOU ARE A RUDE, THOUGHTLESS LITTLE PIG. OKAY."

- Alec Baldwin

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

5 comments

Patricia said... @ March 26, 2009 8:02 PM

I LOVE ALEC BALDWYN TOO!!!!

Eve said... @ March 26, 2009 8:35 PM

hehe! thx for stopping by and following!<3
ur blog is interesting! :D

Unknown said... @ March 26, 2009 10:18 PM

I can never keep tabs on all 37 Baldwin brothers.

lly jyn said... @ March 26, 2009 11:09 PM

LOL. That's my kind of man. ;)

SLICE magazine said... @ March 26, 2009 11:55 PM

God I love him...

Post a Comment

scribble back