| 2 comments ]

I can be a bit of a nerd sometimes, especially when I'm supposed to be working on another more important and pressing project. I have a tendency to procrastinate or get sidetracked by other things of personal interest. Tonight or... this morning (as it's 5:00am) it's a website I came across while scouring Wikipedia and doing some interest reading on the history of Chatham, ON and the War of 1812. (Don't ask me why I find these things fascinating, I just do!)

Anyway, I came across a site that I thought someone out there might want to take a look at.

The site is called "Great Unsolved Mysteries in Canadian History" and tells the now mythical stories of such unsolved mysteries as the "Viking story of Vinland" (Rumoured to be located in Newfoundland), "The masacar of the Black Donolley's" and the story of "Angelique and the Burning of Montreal". The site also makes use of multimedia, including visual and audio aides to peak and maintain interest.

If you're interested in history, or a good unsolved mystery then check out the site. I enjoyed it, maybe you will too.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

2 comments

SLICE magazine said... @ March 25, 2009 7:46 PM

ha ha... no one has commented on this. I guess I am alone in my nerdiness! i apologize for making you think it was potentially an interesting post.

SUCKERS!

Unknown said... @ March 27, 2009 1:01 AM

kay, so i actually really love the war of 1812. it resolved in the canadians burning the white house (which wasnt white at that time) down!
.. sweet? yes, very.
xx

Post a Comment

scribble back