| 9 comments ]

Summer is fast approaching and it's about this time of year I hit E-bay and Amazon and start spending money on seemingly needless items that I will never use (last year it was exercise equipment...that I subsequently left in London...sigh). Anyway, this summer I'm going to invest in some DVD's. But not any kind of DVD's... I'm only buying late 80's early 90's TV show DVDs (not including 90210, Full house etc)

Here's my list so far
1) Ghostwriter
2) Are you afraid of the dark?
3) Today's Special
4) Blossom
5) X-files
6) The Wonder Years
7) Boy Meets Word ( I LOVED COREY)
8) Sister Sister
9) Jack & Jill (this is a mid-late 90's show that was on for like 1 season, but I LOVED it)
10) All of the Degrassi's (exc. The Next Generation)
11) Power Rangers
12) Alf
13) Family Matters
14) Unsolved Mysteries

Help me add to this list, as I attempt to build my 80's/90's TV DVD library.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

9 comments

Karen said... @ March 23, 2009 2:34 AM

TV night! Ghostwriter was one of my favs. How about adding Clarissa Explains It All, Doug, Perfect Strangers, Step by Step, Out of This World and My So-Called Life. And check out this site: www.tvshowsondvd.com

Karen said... @ March 23, 2009 2:38 AM

Oh--and even those this isn't an early '90s show you gotta buy Freaks & Geeks. One of the the best short-lived shows ever! (James Franco, Jason Segal, Seth Rogen, Busy Phillips, Rashida Jones, etc.)

Au Naturale said... @ March 23, 2009 3:53 AM

PERFECT STRANGERS!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said... @ March 23, 2009 11:56 AM

I would strongly second Clarissa Explains it All.

Outer Limits.

And of course the Simpson's heyday was in the 90's.

cras4 said... @ March 23, 2009 2:00 PM

back off, corey is totally mine

SLICE magazine said... @ March 23, 2009 5:22 PM

lol... Fine.. I'll take Shawn. Besides Cory's got Topanga... flippin' hated that beeyotch!.

Pat said... @ March 23, 2009 5:58 PM

I used to love Blossom!! I even named my dog Blossom

Valerie said... @ March 25, 2009 1:57 PM

I know my television and these are some of the old ones I've invested in/want:

1) Golden Girls
2) Degrassi
3) Family Matters
4) Todays Special
5) Sailor Moon
6) 90210
7) Saved by the Bell

SLICE magazine said... @ March 25, 2009 7:44 PM

SAILOR MOOOOOOOOON! totally forgot about that one. Val what was the one I wanted to watch at your place the other night. The cartoon one, that i flipped out about!

Post a Comment

scribble back