| 5 comments ]

I came across this video today and i just had to post it up for everyone's enjoyment/amusement.

I don't even know what to say... besides. ha... ha ha ha..... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I especially like the part where he mimes "first thing that comes to my mind" lol.
Btw, I don't know if you'll catch this, but at one point he's standing on a rock singing to the ocean!
(I won't be labeling this video, so it's sure to get lost amongst the posts, but we don't mind)

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

5 comments

Phoebe said... @ March 10, 2009 10:15 PM

I can't believe people actually thought that this was a good "concept" for a music video. Truth be told, I used to love Lil' Bow Wow...now he's just a non-gangster version of a T.I. look-a-like. How sad.

Karen said... @ March 11, 2009 2:27 AM

I don't think I can stand watching it. Your commentary probably says it all.

Pat said... @ March 11, 2009 6:45 PM

Ok now it's jut too funny!! He really IS trying too hard..

Karen said... @ March 12, 2009 3:24 AM

Okay, so I started to watch it then stopped myself.

SLICE magazine said... @ March 12, 2009 4:39 AM

You're not missing much... trust us.
Just imagine
a) a really bad song
b) girls in bikini's
c) Bow Wow in white standing on a rock singing to the ocean and miming out every word he sings (Think. Britney Spears, Baby one more time)

Post a Comment

scribble back