| 1 comments ]

Taken from http://magazineobsessed.vox.com

Rolling Stone has merged two things I enjoy - photographer Terry Richardson and Gossip Girl, and for this I am eternally grateful.

Apparently this is the first cover Terry has shot for Rolling Stone - which I do not believe. The man's provocative, tongue-in-cheek style is perfect for the alternative, and sometimes jaw-dropping, style of a magazine that has had the iconic shot of Britney Spears that made the world question her vow of virginity (and violated a Teletubby's innocence), and a cover with a naked Janet Jackson (with someone else's hands blocking her breasts).



The fact that he's photographed the young stars of TV's guiltiest pleasure is perfect.


Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

1 comments

Phoebe said... @ March 20, 2009 9:11 PM

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEEE me my GG!

Post a Comment

scribble back