| 0 comments ]

I'm so out of tune with the rest of the world when it comes to "popular" music it's ridiculous. I didn't know who Katy Perry and Lady Gaga were until like... October.. I'm not even joking! (and the only reason I found out, is cause I was out at some lame ass club with a friend and everyone started FREAKING OUT when their tracks came on... and I was like.. who the fuck is this?)

Anyway, we just got an e-mail for a track by Black Eyed Peas feat. 50cent's-Boom Boom Pow remix by digiwaxx. I haven't heard the original song, but the remix is pretty good.


The sound seems really bad when we host it on our page. Click on the "remix" link.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

0 comments

Post a Comment

scribble back