| 1 comments ]

Newspapers and Magazines are no longer relevant. We are witnessing the end of an Era. The end of the printed word as we know it. We have moved from a hard copy world to a virtual world. This only really hit me when I realised that I no longer use my printer. Okay, that might not come as a huge shock to those reading, but the fact is... I'm a university student! A Social Science student for that matter and I honestly can not tell you the last time that I used my printer to either print notes or essays. I'm okay with it though. It saves me hundreds of dollars every few months having to replace my cartridge.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

1 comments

Karen said... @ March 08, 2009 10:29 PM

I don't know what the print version was like but this blog rocks! It's that simple. Keep up the good work!

http://reelartsy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

scribble back